DENIOS’ Exclusive HazBerm creates large, modular containment areas within facilities – a more efficient alternative to conventional berms and spill barriers.
- Patent-pending modular design allows for custom sizing for each application
- Polymer concrete segments are highly chemical and fire resistant
- Systems are easily supplied and installed
- Available in tan or black
- Does not require floor footers, forms, or on-site concrete pouring
Installation is easy. Berm pieces are bolted to your floor using provided hardware- no need to jackhammer the floor or set up forms for pouring concrete. Pieces are sealed together using a chemically resistant/flammable caulk (also supplied) which provides a liquid tight seal.
Should your containment needs change, the HazBerm can be removed and reset in another location.
In addition, the HazBerm can be combined with DENIOS Spill Barriers to provide easy entry or exit to the containment area.